To achieve revenue maximisation through leading the Conference and Events Office team, commercial analysis, commercial decision making, pricing implementation, providing an accurate demand forecast addressing supply/demand imbalances through capacity, yield and inventory management. You will be a team player with the ability to inspire and influence across all levels and be a pro-active self-starter with confidence and maturity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieve sales and service targets including MBT, conversion and budget, ensuring
- the correct systems and processes are in place
- The accuracy and productivity of the Conference and Events Sales Office Team
- Implementing company policies with regard to contracts, credit checks, deposits, confirmations, function sheets and internal information distribution
- The welfare of the team in terms of holidays, training, personal development and morale
- Be fully aware of budgeted revenue targets for the year, forecasts, sales and marketing plan
- Identify potential areas of revenue increase and submit proposals and implement plans once signed off
- Effective implementation of the pricing strategy, ensuring diary management guidelines are followed and key business decisions are made in conjunction with the Reservations Manager
- Ensure upselling, incentivising staff where necessary
- Be responsible for actively selling all relative products to potential clients
- Ensure that all site inspections are fulfilled professionally, efficiently and matched to each and every client's needs
- Regularly update your client database to ensure you maximise your highest converters.
- Ensure effective communication within the team and other departments
- Carry out quality training and development in a systematic and professional way in order to meet the needs of the business.
- To review the performance of the team and data integrity of bookings regularly using company guidelines
- Regularly monitor quality and standard of service and assess shortfalls and successes with implementation of remedial action as required.