Just select the class you wish to book and follow the instructions to book your class. If you don't already have a Whittlebury Hall online account you can create one here. Full step-by-step instructions can be found in our 'How to book' section.
- Please attend classes which are at a suitable level for you - refer to level guide
- Members can book up to one week in advance - e.g. for a class next Monday you can book from 11pm on the prior Monday
- Places are limited for our more popular classes, but a reserve list is in operation for all classes - we will contact you should a place become available
- Members can only book classes for themselves online - but you can call us on 01327 850450 to book up to two other people to attend a class
- If you are unable to attend a class, please cancel your booking online as this will automatically free up a space for others to book
- If a class needs to be cancelled by The Leisure Club, you will be notified by email to your registered email address
- The Leisure Club team will give you as much notice as possible of cancellations, should the need to cancel a class arise
NEW TIMETABLE - lots of extra sessions added!
Valid 2nd October 2017 - 2nd April 2018