Our popular Christmas Three-Night Break starts on Christmas Eve, but some guests prefer to settle in a day sooner. This is a lovely way to unwind from the stresses of the pre-Christmas rush and enjoy an extra day of leisure before the festivities get into full swing.
You might choose to head to The Leisure Club to enjoy the Mediterranean temperature at the poolside, or enjoy a treatment or two in The Day Spa.
And if that’s tempting, so is the price: just £99 per room* for the night of 23rd December, including bed and full English breakfast.
Christmas Three-Night Break
24th December – 27th December
You’ll find everything you need at Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa for the perfect Christmas break: delicious food, a great selection of wines, warm atmosphere, plenty of laughter, and first-class hospitality from our friendly team of expert hosts.
Indulgence is expected at this time of year, but if you’d like to burn-off a few calories you can always take to the dance floor, or visit The Leisure Club with its indoor swimming pool and well-equipped gym.
Our three-night break is based on a bed and breakfast basis in one of our Club Rooms. These include luxurious bathroom amenities, bathrobes and slippers, wine, water, tasty treats and an on-request turndown service.
Guests arrive at their leisure on December 24th. After unpacking and settling in to your Club Room, why not upgrade and treat yourself to one of the revitalising treatments in The Day Spa.
Alternatively, join us in The Lounge in the afternoon and test your general knowledge in our matinee brainteaser quiz. As you ease into the spirit of Christmas, mulled wine and mince pies will be served.
Your evening starts with a Champagne Reception in The Lounge, where you will be welcomed by the hotel management team and joined by the Whittlebury Carol Singers. This is followed by a delightful three-course dinner in Astons Restaurant, where there will be live entertainment.
For those that wish to, transport will be available to take guests to church for Midnight Mass.
After breakfast and the much-anticipated opening of presents, perhaps you’ll curl up with a good book in The Lounge, take a dip in the pool, go to The Leisure Club for a gentle workout, or enjoy a treatment in The Day Spa.
Traditional Christmas Day Lunch (with a visit from the man himself!) is served in Astons Restaurant. Our Executive Chef has created a fabulous five-course Christmas menu. To make the occasion even more special, when lunch is served there will be live entertainment from our resident pianist.
Santa has promised to find time in his busy schedule to visit us with presents for our younger guests, before he speeds back to the North Pole.
Afternoon refreshments and cake will be served in The Lounge.
In the evening, there’s an informal buffet in Astons Restaurant.
If you are not booked on the three night residential break Christmas Day Lunch can be booked for £79 per person*
After a hearty brunch enjoy the day at your leisure in anticipation of the lavish Boxing Day Gala Dinner.
Why not take advantage of The Leisure Club during your stay - make the most of the swimming pool, gym sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room
Join us in The Lounge for mulled wine, mice pies and pit your wits against your fellow guests in our Boxing Day matinee brain teaser quiz.
Boxing Day Gala Dinner
This stylish gala evening - dress code Black Tie - starts with pre-dinner drinks in The Lounge at 7pm.
The Executive Head Chef and his team have created a mouth-watering four-course feast. With delicious food, good wines, dancing and entertainment, this will be a night that delights!
If you are not taking the Christmas Break package, the Boxing Day Gala Dinner can be booked for £75 per person*
Guests who have booked the three-night Christmas break head home today, but if you’d like to extend your festive relaxation just a little longer, please ask your Christmas co-ordinator.
Make your stay Extra Special!
Well it is Christmas and whether you have had a really good or challenging year, you deserve to treat yourself.
During your stay with us, why not spoil yourself further with one of the following suggestions:
We offer a fine selection of drinks packages to quench celebratory thirsts.
Bronze – Half a bottle of house wine per person with a meal - £9 per person*
Silver – Buckets of mixed beers (8 bottles) £25
Gold - Five bottle of house wine, two bottles of still water and two bottles of sparkling water £89
Platinum – Mysterious Cocktail Fountain £25 to serve four people, £45 to serve ten people
- Our team of expert Therapists and Hair Stylists are dedicated to meeting your every need and ensuring you feel pampered. Book your treatments early to avoid disappointment.
- Upgrade your Christmas Package to include the use of The Day Spa’s Hydrotherapy Pool and Heat and Ice Experiences for only £29 per person per day*. Individual treatments charged as taken. We regret that children under the age of 16 cannot be allowed access to The Leisure Club and Spa facilities.
- Spa treatments and spa bathing rituals, including treatments specially for men and mums-to-be – please ask for prices
- Round of golf – please ask for prices
- Bouquet of fresh flowers on arrival in your room £35
- Bottle of chilled Prosecco on arrival in your room £30 per bottle
- Prosecco Celebrations Package, includes a bottle of Prosecco, handmade chocolates and strawberries £59
- Festive Afternoon Tea - £19.95 per person*
- If you have left it a little too late to organise your Christmas presents, don’t worry, you can purchase Whittlebury Hall Gift Cards for treatments, spa and hotel breaks, meals and gifts from The Day Spa Shop. To purchase your Gift Cards call 0845 400 0002 or ask at Reception.