The Greyhound Derby is the most prestigious race in the world of greyhound racing. It possesses a rich history, with the inaugural competition dating all the way back to 1927. Now you can experience it for yourself with Whittlebury Hall and Towcester Racecourse.
Enjoy an overnight stay at Whittlebury Hall with full English breakfast, and full use of The Leisure Club facilities from 3pm on day of arrival to 11am on day of departure.
In the evening enjoy hospitality at Towcester Racecourse and experience the thrill of The Grehound Derby 2017 final night as the best greyhounds from the UK and Ireland do battle in 14 races over various distances. Be part of this spectacular event and make sure you are here to witness history in the making.
Hospitality will be in The Westmead Hawk Pavilion - located track-side with a panoramic view of the final bend and home straight.
Your package includes:
- Overnight stay at Whittlebury Hall
- Full English Breaksfast
- Use of The Leisure Club from 3pm on day of arrival until 11am on day of departure
- English strawberries and Champagne on arrival at Towcester Racecourse
- Four-course luxury carved buffet
- Baileys or brandy with coffee and chocolates
- Private bar
- Dedicated waiting staff
- Private betting facilities
- Commemorative race programme
- Track-side garden area for viewing