Our wide range of classes for all tastes and ability levels - including group cycling, pilates, Fitsteps, Aqua Aerobics,Tai Chi, Dance Diversity, yoga and a range of cardio classes - are now available to book online. Just select the class you wish to book and follow the instructions to book your class. If you don't already have a Whittlebury Hall online account you can create one here. Full step-by-step instructions can be found in our 'How to book' section.
Class Booking Guidelines
- Please attend classes which are at a suitable level for you - refer to level guide
- Members can book up to one week in advance - e.g. for a class next Monday you can book from midnight on the prior Monday.
- A maximum of two Fitsteps classes can be booked each week
- Places are limited for our more popular classes, but a reserve list is in operation for all classes - we will contact you should a place become available
- Members can only book classes for themselves online - but you can call us on 01327 850450 to book up to two other people to attend a class
- If you are unable to attend a class, please cancel your booking online as this will automatically free up a space for others to book
- If a class needs to be cancelled by The Leisure Club, you will be notified by email to your registered email address. The Leisure Club team will give you as much notice as possible of cancellations, should the need to cancel a class arise.