Whittlebury Park truly does have some of the best golfing facilities in the country, including:
- 36 holes of championship golf that has contested many tournaments over the years, most recently being the host for the World Blind Golf Championships.
- A 24 bay, two-tier covered floodlit 300 yard long driving range, equipped with impact mats and Power-Tees and has a large turf section to get a true feel for playing on grass.
- The best short game practice facility in the county. Consisting of 3 putting greens to enable you to practice any shot, 3 Practice bunkers, and a grass tee for the driving range.
- Three putting greens; one is a large turf STRI USGA putting green, located between the 1st tees of the 1905 Course and Royal Whittlewood Course. The second, our 9 hole South West putting green, is a state of the art artificial putting green, supported by over 30 touring professionals, which gives a true read to practice your putting whatever the weather, and the third is a STRI USGA putting and chipping green in our short game practice area.
- Callaway Fitting Centre - Whittlebury Park is one of four specialist Callaway fitting centres in Europe. With the latest technology from one of the leading brands in Golf, Callaway, our resident PGA Professional Richard Cartwright is able to help you find the right clubs to suit your game, to find out more click here