The Position of the Spa Therapist is there to provide a service of excellence and high quality to all clients and guests visiting the spa on a day to day basis.
- All treatments administered will be of the highest standard and delivered with the utmost professionalism, Adherence to treatment timings and training guidelines is essential.
- Personal appearance is to be immaculate and professional at all times
- Assistance is required in keeping a high standard of cleanliness and professionalism at all times throughout the treatment rooms and within all other areas of the Spa
- Training and qualification;
- As a contracted member of the team all Therapists are to be qualified in Elemis Face and Body, Espa Essentials, Espa Hot Stones, Elemis Exotics, Elemis Mum to be, Espa Hip and thigh, ESPA Pre-natal, Clarins Facials, Clarins Massage, Jessica Manicure, Jessica Pedicure, Jessica Gels, Lash extensions, High Brow and all in house training. The Company will agree to invest in these courses and you will be required to sign a training agreement.
- Confidentiality - Therapists are not allowed to discuss privacy with clients, guests or colleagues.
- Therapists are expected to be fully knowledgeable regarding all the products offered in the Spa. Retail sales and up selling to clients and guests on a daily basis.
- Therapists are expected to retail in all treatments that they carry out as this is part of the treatment for the guest, in conjunction with this all therapists should be working towards there retail target that is set by their executive therapist.
- Follow company SOP’S in all treatments
Essential Qualifications: NVQ Level two and three, BTEC, NVQ Level two and a massage course and Qualification in Massage
Desired Qualifications: Training in Elemis, Espa or Clarins, Training in Jessica, Indian Head Massage and Reflexology
Essential Experience: Experience working with clients either in college or in the industry
Desired Experience: Previous role in reception work
Essential & Desired Attitude: Positive attitude, Willingness, Being open to new ideas, Good Time Keeping and wanting to learn