- To report for duty punctually as per rota whilst adhering to Spa grooming standards.
- To be aware of, and comply with, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Personal appearance is to be immaculate and professional at all times – you are expected to always have a clean company uniform, clean, neat hair is to be in a hair bun, dark coloured closed shoes must be worn, nails must be short, clean and unpolished, make-up should be appropriate to the beauty environment, Other than small stud earrings, jewellery is not allowed, this rule also applies to other body piercings and tattoos. Attention to personal hygiene is essential.
- A Fob watch is to be worn on the left hand side of the uniform with the name badge worn above.
- To be ready for work at least ten minutes before the shift is due to start.
- E-mail need to be checked on a daily basis at the first available time.
- Mail orders to be completed
- Imputing order and data on to computer.
- Assistance is required in keeping a high standard of cleanliness and professionalism at all times throughout the Spa shop and within all other areas of the Spa
- Required to attend all departmental staff meetings, participate in team building exercises and training as and when required (unless on pre-authorised annual leave).
- Driving the Spa shop targets.
- Managing stock and orders
- Up selling of products in the retail shop
- Responsible for Key and Cash handling
- Managing mini events to drive retail
- Managing Individual Retail Groups – KPI’s/Training
- Have a close relationship with all Spa therapists to ensure they have full understanding of all retail products and to help with training where necessary.
- Offer redeemable treatments and plan redeemable offers
- Workshops must be advertised and completed on a daily basis, this will be target based.
- As a contracted member of the team all Therapists are to be qualified in Elemis Face and Body, Espa Essentials, Espa Hot Stones, Elemis Exotics, Elemis Mum to be, Espa Hip and thigh, ESPA Pre-natal, Clarins Facials, Clarins Massage, Jessica Manicure, Jessica Pedicure, Jessica Gels, Lash extensions, High Brow and all in house training. The Company will agree to invest in these courses and you will be required to sign a training agreement.
- Coming up with new ideas to drive retail and to keep the retail areas looking fresh and current.
- Professional conduct, both inside and outside of work is expected at all time. An enthusiastic - and motivated attitude is expected when dealing with clients, guests and colleagues.
- Adherence to all regulations in respect of Health, Safety, and Fire and Emergency procedures is mandatory.
- Spa Shop Supervisor is expected to retail in all treatments that they carry out as this is part of the treatment for the guest.
- Spa Shop Supervisor is required to undertake all other reasonable requests from the Spa Manager or Assistant Spa Manager and to carry out any additional work necessary to make the Spa a success, within the remit and level of responsibilities for their role.
- Spa shop closed down to a set standard on an evening.
- Cash up to be done on an evening.
- To work closely with the therapist who is covering the shop in your absence.
- Follow company SOP’S.
- Have meetings with the product house reps.
- NVQ Level two and three
- NVQ Level two and a massage course
- Qualification in Massage
- Training in Elemis, Espa or Clarins
- Training in Jessica
- Indian Head Massage
- At least 12months working within the Spa Industry
- Good proven retail skills
- Previous roles within Spa Management
- V1 Spa Knowledge
Essential & Desirable Attitude:
- Positive attitude
- Being open to new ideas
- Good Time Keeping
- Wanting to learn
- Driving the business forward