- Work to room checklist as directed by Head Housekeeper.
- Check duties and room allocation and collect tidies and trolley.
- Clean and service bedrooms and bathrooms as per S.O.P., using guest’s name on any occasion that you come into contact with them.
- Replenish consumable items.
- Ensure trolley and trolley bases are kept clean and tidy.
- Requisition and control supplies of cleaning materials.
- Ensure the security of guests’ and company’s property, stock and premises.
- Report any necessary maintenance work.
- Hand in completed comment cards.
- Adhere to all regulations in respect of Health & Safety, hygiene, guest safety, fire regulations, emergency procedures, etc.
- To comply with any reasonable request by the Head Housekeeper or Management.
- To report for duty punctually as per your department rota, wearing the correct uniform attire
- To attend training when required.
This Job Description cannot be exhaustive due to the requirements of the hotel industry. Therefore, the job holder may be required from time to time to carry out reasonable tasks requested by management.