MAIN OBJECTIVES & JOB ROLE:
This role is to assist the Sales Office Supervisor in all aspects of Room reservations, Overnight Spa Packages, Day Spa Packages and the booking of Restaurant tables for both residential and non-residential guests. As reservations is the first contact with our customers, you must at all times be pleasant in your telephone manner, efficient, have excellent customer care skills, be a good communicator and have excellent administration skills.
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- To take reservation calls and ensure that our revenue is maximised through use of yield and up-selling.
- To ensure that all reservations are input into the system in a timely manner and confirmed to the guest in writing
- Carrying out daily general administration duties such as typing, filing and photocopying.
- To respond to email and telephone call back enquiries promptly
- Ensure that all residents are booked tables in the Restaurants and to take non-residential dining bookings.
- Processing of gift voucher sales either from telephone bookings or from our online shop.
- Carrying out daily reservation checks, for duplicate bookings, non guaranteed bookings and special requests
- Inputting Rooming Lists into the system
- At all times you must be fully conversant with all promotions, offers and advertising relating to Room Sales and Spa treatments.
- To attend training as requested
- Positive attitude
- Being open to new ideas
- Good Time Keeping
- Wanting to learn