MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- To be responsible for the control of all linen.
- Count, pack and return all linen to set standards.
- Complete hotel and laundry control sheets.
- Help with any stock takes.
- Keep linen stock is at an acceptable level to meet business requirements.
- Keep linen room clean, neat and tidy at all times.
- Ensure the security of the linen rooms and stock.
- Maintain the highest level of personal and work cleanliness and hygiene.
- To remove linen from room attendants skips.
- Maintain a procedure for shower and net curtains to be cleaned on a periodic time scale.
- Adhere to all regulations in respect of Health and safety, hygiene, guest safety, fire regulations, emergency procedures, etc.
- To comply with any reasonable request by the Head Housekeeper or management.
- To attend training as required.
This Job Description cannot be exhaustive due to the requirements of the hotel industry. Therefore, the job holder may be required from time to time to carry out reasonable tasks requested by management.
Please email us at email@example.com with your CV or application form, which you can download here. If you would like further information on this position, please call us on 01327 850 448.