MAIN OBJECTIVES & JOB ROLE:
To provide a high standard in promoting Whittlebury Hall to all guests who use the leisure facilities. To ensure the smooth running of the leisure club reception area. You will provide personal and effective service in all areas of your job role responsibilities and liaison to guests who are either potential clients or who are currently members.
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
To focus on the daily function of the leisure reception area, maintaining a high standard of service and customer care in a friendly and relaxed environment.
TASKS & DUTIES:
- To report for duty punctually as per your department rota, wearing the correct uniform attire
- To take responsibility for the leisure reception area and related areas whilst on duty, carrying out tasks as required
- To carry out administrative duties in an efficient manner as to maintain the smooth running of the leisure club
- Answering telephone enquiries to the company standard
- To ensure a high level of cleanliness in the leisure club areas
- To manage any cash transactions accordingly to company standards
- To aid in the promotion of the club to guests by participating in show rounds of the leisure club
- To speak with guests who have queries, complaints and take necessary action to satisfy the guest, reporting serious complaints to a senior manager
- To maintain a strict security sign in and out system for all leisure club guests
- To help run promotions in the club which will motivate members, maintaining member notice boards
- Support with member retention, participating in mail shots and other activities
- Support with membership sales by dealing with guest enquiries, sending brochures and dealing with telephone enquiries
- To attend any training courses as instructed by the hotel to ensure statutory compliance
- To understand and speak a good level of English
- To create a good rapport with members and guests and use their name when appropriate
- To have pool attendant qualification to assist in pool test responsibilities and any other reasonable request
- To have a first aid / defibrillator qualification and be able to assist in the case of an emergency
The job desscription cannot be exhaustive due to the requirements of the hotel industry. Therefore, the job holder may be required for time to time to carry our reasonable tasks requested by management.