MAIN OBJECTIVES & JOB ROLE
To ensure all bedrooms, corridors, public areas and store areas are cleaned and serviced according to the hotel procedures and standards.
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Liaise with Executive/Head Housekeepers on floor allocation and complete room attendants worksheets.
- Liaise with Executive/Head Housekeeper on staff allocation for the said floor and discuss individual standards of the day. (Areas with need for improvements. Discuss, control and progress standards of the week)
- Check staff is on duty as rostered.
- Check duties and liase with given floor staff.
- Check duties and room allocations with reception.
- Check all public areas and staff toilets are clean and tidy.
- Ensure trolleys, bases and all floor storage areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Requisition and control supplies of cleaning materials.
- Control and log all lost property.
- Control and log all guest/staff dry cleaning.
- Ensure the security of guests and company property, stock and premises.
- Report all necessary maintenance work and liase with Executive/Head Housekeeper.
- Ensure all floors are clean, tidy and all cupboards/Offices are locked.
- Adhere to all regulations in respect of Health and Safety, hygiene, guest safety, fire regulations, emergency procedures, etc.
- Adhere to all regulations in respect of hotel policies and standards.
- To comply with any reasonable request by the Executive/Head Housekeeper or management.
- To attend training when required.
This Job Description cannot be exhaustive due to the requirements of the hotel industry. Therefore, the job holder may be required from time to time to carry out reasonable tasks requested by management.
Please email us at email@example.com with your CV or application form, which you can download here. If you would like further information on this position, please call us on 01327 850 448.