Main Objectives & Role:
To maximise all sales opportunities and convert enquiries into confirmed bookings. Manage confirmed bookings and obtaining final details to hand over to the Operations Departments efficiently.
To provide a high level of standards and customer care, ensuring all enquiries for Whittlebury Hall are dealt with efficiently and effectively in line with office procedures.
Tasks & Duties:
- In conjunction with the Conference and Events Manager and Conference and Events Sales Executive, optimise sales through effective yield management of bed space and meeting room allocations.
- To be part of a sales culture environment which identifies opportunities to maximise sales.
- Handle all enquiries in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner and to ensure that all aspects of company policy relating to contracts, terms and conditions and payments are met.
- To be fully aware of facilities, tariffs and current activities, ensuring you have in-depth knowledge of bedroom and meeting rooms available
- To actively promote the hotel in a professional manner at all times including the attendance at site visits, client events and networking as required
- Proactively chase provisional bookings to convert or release to ensure booking opportunities are maximised.
- Produce accurate function sheets and contractual information for clients.
- Carry out follow up calls and proactive calls for feedback as required.
- Be well-organised and able to work under pressure, with an ability to meet tight deadlines and problem solve as required.
It is essential you can demonstrate the following skills and competencies;
- Strong and proactive sales skills in order to maximize every opportunity
- A keen attitude to go beyond expectations and deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to work in a pressurised sales environment with good problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure all information is accurately entered into the system
In return for your commitment we offer:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays
- Hotel based incentive scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Gym Membership
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform
- Pension scheme