MAIN OBJECTIVES & JOB ROLE:
Transport guests to/from assigned destinations using property vehicle. Park vehicle in designated location when not in use. Inspect property vehicles for damage and cleanliness. Check tire pressure and fluid levels for property vehicle, and refuel as necessary. Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs. Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
TASKS AND DUTIES:
- To promote a helpful, caring and professional image to guests and staff at all times.
- To comply with company regulations as stipulated in staff handbook, regarding uniform, timekeeping and general conduct.
- To safely transport guests to and from the Hotel and other resort facilities
- To assist guests with the delivery of any luggage they may have.
- To action and complete the Buggy care list. – cleaning, checking tyre pressures, monitoring fuel levels and refuelling where necessary.
- To comply with Health and Safety guidelines as set out in company policy and training
- To anticipate and provide for guest needs.
- To greet all guests warmly and sincerely using the guest’s name at all times.
- To give full cooperation to any colleague requiring assistance or training and to anticipate your colleagues needs, working together as a team.
- To document and report all vehicle incidents and unsafe conditions to supervisor/manager
- To comply with any statutory and legal requirement for fire, licensing, health and safety and to ensure that you are working in accordance with these requirements.
- To maintain a good working knowledge of Whittlebury Hall, it’s history, facilities and activities available.
- To promote hotel facilities, Food and Beverage Outlets, Management Training Centre, Leisure Club, Beauty and Hair Salon, Spa, Country Club, Wedding Venues and Golf course and maximising internal sales.
- To be flexible in assisting around the hotel in response to business and guest demands, as well as to any other reasonable duty, as requested by the Management team.
- To help in departments where needed and where the individual has the ability to do so.
This Job Description cannot be exhaustive due to the requirements of the hotel industry. Therefore, the job holder may be required from time to time to carry out reasonable tasks requested by management.