Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa is an award 4 star deluxe hotel located in the heart of Whittlebury Village near Towcester.
About The Role
As Assistant Front Office Manager, your role will involve supporting the Front Office Manager in the day to day management of the front office department and the team. To provide a comprehensive service that is based on welcome, hospitality, warmth and the genuine desire to provide personal but not intrusive service through the delivery of high quality customer service in a spotlessly clean and beautifully maintained environment.
Your duties will include:
- To help create a team environment, this promotes good employee morale and ensures a high level of commitment and pride in the department and the hotel.
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the reception desk
- Ensuring all guests receive an exceptional welcome by the team
- Promoting a helpful and professional image
- To assist the Front Office Manager in the continuous development of a Front Desk, Porterage & Switchboard training programme.
- Taking responsibility for dealing with any issues
- Managing the department in the absence of the manager.
- Ensuring communication is maintained between the departments
- Budgets – to assist in running a profitable department Skills / Experience
More information/details - during the interview process
The ideal candidate will have a positive friendly approach, excellent organisational and communication skills and a passion for outstanding customer service with an importance on exceeding values and guest expectations.
You will need previous hotel reception experience in a supervisory capacity, ideally within a quality 4 star property.
Salary / Benefits
Salary up to £22,000 per annum, career growth and a fantastic benefits package including Cash Plan Heath Care, Free Gym member, discounts on new cars and more....