For Immediate Release: 27th September 2013
Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel attends the World of Learning Conference and Exhibition on 1st and 2nd October…
Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel attends the World of Learning Conference and Exhibition, at the NEC, Birmingham, ready to celebrate the first birthday of their instant rewards programme, ‘Exclusively Yours’.
'Exclusively Yours' instant rewards programme* allows clients to choose a personal reward from a wide range of high street retailers, donate their rewards to a charity of their choice or GET DOUBLE with Whittlebury Hall rewards and spoil themselves and a loved one in the Hotel and Spa.
To celebrate its first birthday, clients signing up to join the programme before 31st October 2013 will be offered a free luxurious spa break for two, including dinner, bed and breakfast, and use of the spa Heat and Ice Experiences.*
In addition, ‘Exclusively Yours’ members booking any conference or event at the four star Conference, Training Centre and Hotel before 29th November 2013* will receive DOUBLE rewards. These can be spent in shops like Amazon, John Lewis, Marks & Spencer and many more or can be donated to the nominated charity of their choice.
Also being showcased by Whittlebury Hall at the World of Learning Exhibition Conference is The Academy.
Launched in April, The Academy offers training tailored to businesses needs to help with all aspects of growth and covers areas from Sales and Team Dynamics to Practical Leadership and Finance for business.
Whatever your training or event needs, the four star Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel has everything you need to ensure it runs smoothly and professionally.
Michael Stott, Director at Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel said: “As a long standing exhibitor we are delighted to be celebrating our rewards programme, meeting the demands of the corporate market and offering exclusive instant rewards to our clients.
“The Academy, launched in April, is going from strength to strength and this exhibition and conference is yet another excellent opportunity for us to showcase it to clients.
“Our attendance at World of Learning 2013 is crucial to ensure our commitment to our clients’ needs, to maximise potential business and to focus on our core market – training, management development and leadership.”
Visit Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel on stand E80 at the World of Learning Conference and Exhibition on 1st or 2nd October or www.whittleburyhall.co.uk/Rewards for more information.
For further press information, images and quotes please contact Emma Lay on:
T: +44 (0)1327 850 428
* Terms and conditions apply, see website for details
**Source from www.learnevents.com
Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel - Where Individuality matters...
As a powerful business and learning environment, away from the stresses and strains of city life, Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel is the venue for meetings, events, exhibitions, and a range of teambuilding and training needs. In addition, Whittlebury Hall, set in rural Northamptonshire, provides conference and banqueting suitable for product and car launches.
When staying overnight guests have the choice of 213 bedrooms, including five individually designed suites, ensuring a restful stay. In addition, stretching across two floors, the hotel's award-winning spa facility with 23 treatment rooms provides the ideal solution for corporate hospitality, staff benefits and for your personal rewards.
Why Whittlebury Hall?
• With a dedicated team working hard to ensure your expectations are exceeded in every way, we'll ensure you receive a warm welcome and personal service
• Our award-winning hospitality is further enhanced with our refreshed meeting and syndicate rooms and new coffee stations
• Exclusively Yours - Our instant rewards programme 'Exclusively Yours' means that you can enjoy a reward every time you book with us
• The Academy offers training tailored to businesses needs to help with all aspects of growth and covers areas from Sales and Team Dynamics to Practical Leadership and Finance for business.
• Easily accessible - set in the heart of the Country within minutes of the M1 and M40, next to Silverstone Circuit
• Purpose-built and professional event and learning facilities - 20 spacious conference and training suites (6 rooms with 120 capacity, 8 rooms with 80 capacity, 3 rooms with 30 capacity), 28 fully serviced syndicate rooms, an executive boardroom, three secluded private dining rooms, two large conference and banqueting suites (Brooklands and Grand Prix Suites), 50m² outdoor team building space, 3 Restaurants and can cater for up to 500 delegates
• Great value for money, offering a range of complete packages to assist in the budgeting for all your conference and event needs, ensuring there are no surprises or unexpected extras