Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel attends the CIPD Learning and Development Show on 30th April and 1st May 2014
Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel attends the CIPD Learning and Development Show, at Olympia, London, and is offering one business the chance to win a fully inclusive The Academy at Whittlebury Hall Training Day!*
Challenging thoughts and challenging activity are the hallmarks of The Academy, which partners with training companies and Higher Education providers to deliver exclusive training for organisations.
Built on experiential learning techniques with work based projects, all programmes are designed and personalised to your business and exclusively for you, we can develop and improve all aspects of growth and covers areas from Sales and Team Dynamics to Practical Leadership and Finance for business.
One lucky winner and their business will get the chance to experience first-hand how The Academy can help their people grow and organisation flourish with a fully inclusive The Academy training day for up to 15 people*.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize visit Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel at STAND 320.
Michael Stott, Director at Whittlebury Hall, said: “Since its launch last year, when our exciting new training initiative was presented to HR directors and managers and the wider learning and development business leaders, we have seen interest in The Academy grow significantly.
“The Academy is exclusive to Whittlebury Hall and our message to Training Managers, HR managers and the learning and development community is that our approach focuses on your organisational needs, and the intrinsic link between team resources and your businesses ability to meet and exceed targets.”
Also being showcased by Whittlebury Hall are their award-winning and purpose-built professional event and learning facilities, which include 20 spacious conference and training suites, 28 fully serviced syndicate rooms, an executive boardroom, three secluded private dining rooms, two conference and banqueting suites that can cater for up to 500 delegates as well as unrivalled leisure and team building activities.
Visitors to the Show can find out about Exclusively Yours, Whittlebury Hall’s instant rewards programme, where companies can receive rewards every time they book an event. Rewards can be spent on the high street at retailers including John Lewis and Amazon, or on Spa Days or stays at Whittlebury Hall. Alternatively, companies can choose to donate rewards to the charity of their choice.
Whatever your training or event needs, the four star Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel has everything you need to ensure it runs smoothly and professionally.
Visit Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel on stand 320 at the CIPD Learning and Development Show on 30th April or 1st May or www.whittleburyhall.co.uk/Business for more information.
For further press information, images and quotes please contact Emma Lay on:
T: +44 (0)1327 850 428
Notes to Editor:
* Terms and conditions apply, subject to availability. Prize consists of one fully inclusive training day at The Academy at Whittlebury Hall, maximum 15 people on same day, valid until 30th December 2014.
Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel - Where Individuality matters...
As a powerful business and learning environment, away from the stresses and strains of city life, Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel is the venue for meetings, events, exhibitions, and a range of teambuilding and training needs. In addition, Whittlebury Hall, set in rural Northamptonshire, provides conference and banqueting suitable for product and car launches.
When staying overnight guests have the choice of 213 bedrooms, including five individually designed suites, ensuring a restful stay. In addition, stretching across two floors, the hotel's award-winning spa facility with 23 treatment rooms provides the ideal solution for corporate hospitality, staff benefits and for your personal rewards.
Why Whittlebury Hall?
• With a dedicated team working hard to ensure your expectations are exceeded in every way, we'll ensure you receive a warm welcome and personal service
• Our award-winning hospitality is further enhanced with our refreshed meeting and syndicate rooms and new coffee stations
• Exclusively Yours - Our instant rewards programme 'Exclusively Yours' means that you can enjoy a reward every time you book with us
• The Academy offers training tailored to businesses needs to help with all aspects of growth and covers areas from Sales and Team Dynamics to Practical Leadership and Finance for business.
• Easily accessible - set in the heart of the Country within minutes of the M1 and M40, next to Silverstone Circuit
• Purpose-built and professional event and learning facilities - 20 spacious conference and training suites (6 rooms with 120 capacity, 8 rooms with 80 capacity, 3 rooms with 30 capacity), 28 fully serviced syndicate rooms, an executive boardroom, three secluded private dining rooms, two large conference and banqueting suites (Brooklands and Grand Prix Suites), 50m² outdoor team building space, 3 Restaurants and can cater for up to 500 delegates
• Great value for money, offering a range of complete packages to assist in the budgeting for all your conference and event needs, ensuring there are no surprises or unexpected extras