Sit Comfortably - we'll take care of your individual needs at Whittlebury Hall …
Launched last week, Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel’s new corporate campaign focuses on the flexible range of benefits available to event organisers. There are also new ‘Exclusively Yours’ offers to instantly reward those making bookings before the end of February.
At Whittlebury Hall we understand how much individuality matters to you so our flexible range of benefits is designed to tailor the perfect event for you and meeting all of your needs. We provide award-winning service that is as individual as you are, including your own personal event co-ordinator, who will support you throughout the planning stages and the event itself.
You’ll find flexible corporate and event spaces - from training suites, to comfortable syndicates, to large suites for up to 500 people. Our refreshed facilities are equipped with a range of the very latest technology. There are also light, relaxing coffee stations for delegates to take time out to refuel with a variety of refreshments and snacks.
Whittlebury Hall is in a great location, being easily accessible from the M1 and M40, set between London and Birmingham.
So when you book your event with us, you can Sit Comfortably - we'll take care of your individual needs.
Director Michael Stott, said: “Following on from the successful launch of the ‘Exclusively Yours’ rewards programme back in September 2012, this new campaign will further drive the communication of our conference, meetings and events product, promoting our business and event facilities following investment completion in 2013.”
The campaign also includes new 2014 offers for our ‘Exclusively Yours’ rewards programme*, available until 28th February to new and registered users.
For more details go to www.whittleburyhall.co.uk/sitcomfortably or call us on 0845 400 0003.
For further press information, interviews, images and quotes please contact Emma Lay on:
T: +44 (0)1327 850428
Notes to Editor: *Terms and conditions apply, subject to availability. See website for full details
Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel - Where Individuality matters...
As a powerful business and learning environment, away from the stresses and strains of city life, Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel is the venue for meetings, events, exhibitions, and a range of teambuilding and training needs. In addition, Whittlebury Hall, set in rural Northamptonshire, provides conference and banqueting suitable for product and car launches.
When staying overnight guests have the choice of 213 bedrooms, including five individually designed suites, ensuring a restful stay. In addition, stretching across two floors, the hotel's award-winning spa facility with 23 treatment rooms provides the ideal solution for corporate hospitality, staff benefits and for your personal rewards.
Why Whittlebury Hall?
• With a dedicated team working hard to ensure your expectations are exceeded in every way, we'll ensure you receive a warm welcome and personal service
• Our award-winning hospitality is further enhanced with our refreshed meeting and syndicate rooms and new coffee stations
• Exclusively Yours - Our instant rewards programme 'Exclusively Yours' means that you can enjoy a reward every time you book with us
• Easily accessible - set in the heart of the Country within minutes of the M1 and M40, next to Silverstone Circuit
• Purpose-built and professional event and learning facilities - 20 spacious conference and training suites (6 rooms with 120 capacity, 8 rooms with 80 capacity, 3 rooms with 30 capacity), 28 fully serviced syndicate rooms, an executive boardroom, three secluded private dining rooms, two large conference and banqueting suites (Brooklands and Grand Prix Suites), 50m² outdoor team building space, 3 Restaurants and can cater for up to 500 delegates
• Great value for money, offering a range of complete packages to assist in the budgeting for all your conference and event needs, ensuring there are no surprises or unexpected extras