For Immediate Release: 26th September 2013
Exclusively Yours at Whittlebury Hall celebrates its first birthday…
When it comes to offering fantastic benefits for corporate clients, Whittlebury Hall means business.
Whittlebury Hall’s popular ‘Exclusively Yours’ instant rewards programme is one year old!To celebrate, companies signing up to join the programme before 31st October 2013 will be offered a free luxurious spa break for two, including dinner, bed and breakfast, and use of the spa Heat and Ice Experiences.*
In addition, ‘Exclusively Yours’ members booking any conference or event at the four star Conference, Training Centre and Hotel before 29th November 2013* will receive double Rewards. These can be spent in shops like Amazon, John Lewis, Marks & Spencer and many more or can be donated to the nominated charity of their choice.
Alternatively, if you spend them at Whittlebury Hall we’ll double these again, so your rewards will be worth four times their original value!
Whittlebury Hall is where individuality matters – that‘s why we offer a range of benefits to tailor the perfect company event:
• Refreshed meeting and conference rooms, and coffee stations
• Award-winning service and personal event coordinator for you
• Great location – set between London and Birmingham, within minutes of the M1 and M40
• Flexible facilities – including training suites, syndicate rooms, and our Grand Prix and Brooklands Suite – with capacity for 500 delegates
The award-winning facilities at Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel make it the perfect venue whatever your business needs.
Director Michael Stott, said: “We’re delighted to be celebrating the first birthday of ‘Exclusively Yours’, our corporate rewards programme, and we’ve had a great response to the programme since its launch. Now there has never been a better time for companies to sign up, as those looking to book their business event before the end of November will get double rewards which they can use in numerous high street outlets, to support their favourite charity or to treat themselves in the hotel and spa.”
For more details go to www.whittleburyhall.co.uk/rewards or call us on 0845 400 0003.
For further press information, interviews, images and quotes please contact Emma Lay on:
T: +44 (0)1327 850428
Notes to Editor: *Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. See website for full details
Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel - Where Individuality matters...
As a powerful business and learning environment, away from the stresses and strains of city life, Whittlebury Hall Conference, Training Centre and Hotel is the venue for meetings, events, exhibitions, and a range of teambuilding and training needs. In addition, Whittlebury Hall, set in rural Northamptonshire, provides conference and banqueting suitable for product and car launches.
When staying overnight guests have the choice of 213 bedrooms, including five individually designed suites, ensuring a restful stay. In addition, stretching across two floors, the hotel's award-winning spa facility with 23 treatment rooms provides the ideal solution for corporate hospitality, staff benefits and for your personal rewards.
Why Whittlebury Hall?
• With a dedicated team working hard to ensure your expectations are exceeded in every way, we'll ensure you receive a warm welcome and personal service
• Our award-winning hospitality is further enhanced with our refreshed meeting and syndicate rooms and new coffee stations
• Exclusively Yours - Our instant rewards programme 'Exclusively Yours' means that you can enjoy a reward every time you book with us
• Easily accessible - set in the heart of the Country within minutes of the M1 and M40, next to Silverstone Circuit
• Purpose-built and professional event and learning facilities - 20 spacious conference and training suites (6 rooms with 120 capacity, 8 rooms with 80 capacity, 3 rooms with 30 capacity), 28 fully serviced syndicate rooms, an executive boardroom, three secluded private dining rooms, two large conference and banqueting suites (Brooklands and Grand Prix Suites), 50m² outdoor team building space, 3 Restaurants and can cater for up to 500 delegates
• Great value for money, offering a range of complete packages to assist in the budgeting for all your conference and event needs, ensuring there are no surprises or unexpected extras