MAIN OBJECTIVES & JOB ROLE:
To help build a good working team relationship, assist with the day to day running of The Hair Studio at Whittlebury Hall and to help ensure Customer Satisfaction.
This position is 24 hours per week and requires a minimum 2 years Hair Stylist experience.
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• To make sure that all Hair Studio clients are greeted warmly and sincerely.
• Once aware of - use Clients’ names as and when appropriate.
• To constantly anticipate clients’ needs, and exceed expectations wherever possible.
• To report for duty punctually as per rota, wearing the correct uniform and name badge
• Ensure Salon is immaculately clean and tidy.
• Be confident and creative with your work.
• To work with a good relationship with your team.
• Attend training when required.
• Follow all Health & Safety regulations
• To carry out any reasonable duties within The Spa or the hotel as requested by the Hotel Management.
• To attend any training courses/sessions as requested by the Hotel Management
• To comply with industry recommendations, and any recommendations of the Environmental Health Officers, with regards to water sensitisation and any Health and Safety related issues with The Hair Studio