MAIN OBJECTIVES & JOB ROLE:
Assist in all aspects of food preparation for the section. Carry out all tasks set by senior members of staff.
1. Clean and prepare vegetables from raw.
2. Clean and prepare fish, meat and poultry.
3. Keep work surfaces and areas clean and tidy.
4. Collect and put away General Stores and Food Stores items.
5. Assistant in the setting up of banqueting buffets, hot and cold.
6. Cook and prepare food for all Food and Beverage outlets under supervision.
7. Ensure all food items are date stamped.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
1. To adhere to the company's procedures on health, safety, security and hygiene.
2. Full awareness and compliance with the fire evacuation, and security procedures for the Hotel.
3. Reporting any accidents and potential hazards to the Department Head.
1. To attend any internal or external courses that management may deem beneficial.
2. To be alive to new ideas and systems which could benefit the department or Hotel.
3. To help and advise new staff on all aspects and standards in all job activities.
MAINTAINING IMAGE OF THE HOTEL
1. To be smart in appearance and courteous at all times, and to act as an ambassador of the Hotel.
2. To be punctual for duty at all times.
1. To carry out any reasonable requests made by management.
2. To be flexible in the duties required by you, by assisting in another department if requested to by Department Head.